Tuesday, 16 December 2008

The Kiwi's Tale by Earok

Anyone remember "The New Zealand Story"? With this remake / update, Earok has created a beautiful platform game that is so far my defnite favourite of the games from the RetroRemakes 2008 Competition Showcase. Very nice graphics, a good soundtrack and instantly accessible but not overly easy gameplay. A real winner! The only slight downside I've noticed so far is that after losing your last life, your character says a rude word (not one of the worst) - if not for that it would be a great kid-friendly game in almost anyone's books.

Download link for The Kiwi's Tale


CaptainD - PC Gaming Blog

2 comments:

Erik Hogan said...

Thanks for the write up, much appreciated.

Make sure you also have a look at the Bruce Lee remake in the compo, it's fantastic.

CaptainD said...

I will, I'm slowly working my way through all of them!

Cheers,


Dave

Google+ Followers