Saturday, 24 October 2009

Game Reviews coming up soon...

Just taking a quick look through my Games To Review shelf (yes I have one of those... sort of), I have the following waiting to be played, commented on and reviewed:

  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Stronghold 2 Deluxe
  • American Conquest
  • MotoGP 07
  • Worms Forst: Under Seige
  • Armed and Dangerous
  • Peace Maker
  • X2: The Threat
  • Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
  • Star Wars: Republic Commando
  • Sid Meier's Alpha Centuri Complete
There are one or two others, but I'll probably get to those later. I've already mentioned a couple on this blog in the past, but never quite got round to fully playtesting them. If any particular title piques your interest, just leave a comment here and I'll try to bump that game up to the top of the list.

CaptainD - PC Gaming Blog

4 comments:

Rob Clarke said...

I've completed NWN twice but I've somehow never played any of the expansions... I started SOTU but don't remember getting very far. I hope to go back to it one day though, I think I was just 'neverwintered out' the first time I tried it.

CaptainD said...

I felt a bit like that at first, but I really got into SotU after a while - it was really quite different to playing NWN's original mission. I think if you've had a gap from playing the original, you should definitely enjoy Shadows - have started Hordes of the Underdark, which is different again though I just get the feeling that I'm not going to enjoy it as much.

EEbEE said...

Interested in stronghold 2 and republic commando in that order.

played FF VII once upon a time
AMAZING Game! 10/10 from me. but don't expect to finish it in a hurry. Keep your eyes open for black materia...

CaptainD said...

Have put those two games to the top of the list!

I thought I'd leave FFVII for a while for that very reason - it looks huge.

Google+ Followers