Friday, 29 January 2010

Now that's what I call quick...

...

Simon Read of New Star Games has already completely revamped the control interface of New Star Tennis. I can't say that I'm entirely happy with the result so far as I've slumped from Grand Slam Winner to Can't Win A Match! It'll just take a little time to get used to, but it looks a lot more flexible.


In other news...

Game reviews coming up in the very near future:

American Conquest: Three Centuries of War - has all the components of a good RTS, but do they hold together well enough?
Star Trek: Legacy - wonderful graphics and atmosphere, but are the controls good enough to make it a great game?
Cossacks 2 (if my erstwhile contributor - he knows who he is - gets it to me reasonably quickly! :-0)



CaptainD's PC Gaming Blog

2 comments:

EEbEE said...

Hey
I have finished my cossacks2 review. how do i get it to you?

CaptainD said...

Email me at bookmoviegamereviewer@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Google+ Followers